This part-time role will develop and advance the OBU Foundation into a strong Wellington community organisation. This may suit someone transitioning from a full-time professional career, with strong Wellington business networks. Flexible work hours will be agreed depending on the skill set of the successful candidate and the remuneration package includes a base salary and performance bonus.
The purpose of the role is to establish and lead operations at the OBU Foundation in a way that meets the Trust’s purposes, including:
- Managing the establishment of a sustainable fund and capital base for our newly established Foundation
- Fostering the long term relationships and partnerships with our club members and community organisations
- Being a champion for the sporting, personal development and education of OBURFC players.
Bring your leadership, strategic and relationship management skills, passion, knowledge and drive to support the development opportunities of OBURFC players.
Accountable to the OBU Foundation Chairman and coordinating a small team of professional or volunteer resources, we seek a person who has:
- Strong understanding of successful fundraising strategies and ability to ensure those happen directly or through supporting resources.
- A passion for enhancing the education, training, physical and mental well-being of OBURFC players.
- Strategic planning skills, including the ability to investigate and recommend strategies for the development and advancement of the Foundation.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, including the ability to work independently and provide proactive informing and reporting.
- Credibility and ability to relate well with all stakeholders, including past and present club members and future Foundation supporters.
- Existing knowledge and relationship with OBURFC would be an advantage.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 7 May 2018
Applications to: Alasdair McBeth, OBU Foundation Chairman at email@example.com
Position description: Available to view here